Christmas Chocolate Brownie Recipe

Himali
@himali
10/25/13 04:59:43AM
4 posts

Chocolate is every ones favorite and especially in kids. They can survive only on chocolate if they want to and parents they also try to make new and different things and food article out of it only. But after sometime one gets out of the recipes available and try to make the old recipes only which is a reason of boredom not only among children but also those who are making them. So here is a Christmas treat for those who are fond of chocolate. This article mentions a very great and easy chocolate dish [Moderator note: an appropriate ecommerce link deleted].

So leave all your old recipes and try this very new one!!!

Ingredients

• 100 gm cranberries, dried
  • 30 ml brandy
  • 200 gm butter
  • 300 gm broken chunks of dark chocolate
  • 300 gm light muscovado sugar
  • 100 gm roughly chopped pecans
  • 200 gm flour, plain
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 table spoon spice, mixed
  • For serving icing sugar

Steps to be followed

Step 1: preheat the oven at 180C and line a tin with baking parchment.

Step 2: heat the brandy gently and add cranberries to it. Leave it to soak aside.

Step 3: take a bowl and melt chocolate and butter in microwave or on gas. Stir it gently on a regular basis and then keep aside to cool.

Step 4: take a bowl large enough and put eggs and sugar in it. Mix it thoroughly until light and fluffy.

Step 5: fluff up the chocolate and butter mix with eggs and then add flour, pecans, cranberries, mixed spice and brandy and mix them until they are smooth.

Step 6: pour the prepared batter in the tins and bake them in the oven for 25-30 min or until they are cooked properly.

Step 7: take them out and let them cool.

Once cooled cut them into pieces and sprinkle icing sugar and serve hot or cold as per the choice.

updated by @himali: 04/14/15 09:53:16PM
maudlofq
@maudlofq
04/17/17 07:36:13AM
20 posts

Hi himali! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.. :D

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores