Butter Pecan & Caramel Milk Chocolate Cake

Lisabeth Flanagan
@lisabeth-flanagan
04/13/15 12:46:23PM
11 posts

Lightly sweetened, indulgently buttery. This cake has just enough sea salt to give you that 'salted caramel' taste. With home-roasted pecans and a caramel-ganache, it is the perfect dessert for any kind of chocolate lover: http://ultimatelychocolatecakes.blogspot.ca/2015/04/sea-salted-butter-pecan-caramel.html  Oh, and it's flourless too!

mariano garcia
@mariano-garcia
08/12/15 10:18:08PM
61 posts

very good recipe, thank you,

You have any other chocolate ????

Antonio Garcia Rivera
@antonio-garcia-rivera
10/05/15 03:45:34AM
6 posts

Looks really great! I bet it tastes really good as well.

And sea salt with caramel that sounds interesting

TinaMcDonald
@tinamcdonald
04/02/16 02:42:19AM
1 posts

Great recipe. Thank you for sharing.

I tried your recipe but I put the salt a bit lot in caramel milk and just to show off I put lot of pecans in the cake. It was not that bad but Yes! I messed up the taste. Usually I pefer purchasing from wholesale restaurant desserts since they will provide facilities like cutom made cakes and other desserts with your choices of ingerdients in proper quantity. But I really wanted to try baking since I like the chocolate cake. Anyway I will try again this recipe being cautious!Laugh

GretaHass
@gretahass
03/08/17 03:04:10AM
22 posts

I can’t resist its siren calls.  Whether it’s dark, white, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate – I answer every time.  I try and be polite that way.  Whether in cake, brownies, fudge sauce, candy bars, cookies, ice cream, mousse etc., chocolate makes the blissful world of desserts go-round.

GretaHass
@gretahass
03/30/17 12:18:25AM
22 posts

Butter Pecan Cake - we LOVED this cake!! Perfect for Christmas! <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23fisherunshelled" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23fisherunshelled&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#fisherunshelled search Pinterest">#fisherunshelled</a> <a href="/fishernuts/" title="Fisher Nuts">@Fisher Nuts</a>

Life needs more cake, right? Cake is one of the ultimate comfort foods and it's also one of the ultimate celebration foods, so of course you'll probably be

Ingredients

Vegetarian

Refrigerated

• 4 Eggs, large

Baking & Spices

• 3 cups All-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp Baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp Baking soda
  • 1 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
  • 5 cups Powdered sugar
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 2 1/2 tsp Vanilla

Nuts & Seeds

• 2 1/2 cups Fisher pecan, Halves

Dairy

• 19 tbsp Butter, unsalted
  • 1 cup Butter
  • 1 cup Buttermilk
  • 12 oz Cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup Milk

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores