Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service ...
... apply to your use of TheChocolateLife.com ("TCL" or "Community"). You are solely responsible for your conduct and the content you create and upload to the Community and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Community, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Community is not directed to anyone younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Community represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Content on TheChocolateLife posted by Clay Gordon is published under a >> Creative Commons non-commercial, share-alike, with attribution , license << . All other content is © the author/creator and should not be reproduced without their express consent.
The opinions expressed on TheChocolateLife.com are solely those of the person(s) posting them and their presence here does not imply the endorsement of the management. YMMV.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Community:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of MLM, illegal or controlled products, or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- In a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- In a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Community without authorization;
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Community or prevent others from using this Community, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Community, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Community;
- To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Community or the content contained therein;
- To facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- In a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- In a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Community or to users; and
- In a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Community for the purposes of automating logins to this Community;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Community;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography or contains gratuitous graphic nudity.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Community - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Community infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Community;
- Use this Community as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Community or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Community); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Community.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Community, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Community to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Community Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Community platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Community Terms of Service. Hosting of this Community is provided by this Community's online service provider. However, the Creator of this Community controls the content, membership and policy of this Community, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Community. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Community you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Community and participation with this Community.
Revied and updated January 4, 2016