Any help for chocolate drinks

Balpreet Singh
@balpreet-singh
09/17/16 01:13:38PM
23 posts

Hi i was thinking to make a chocolate drinking powder but would like to know which type of cocoa powder will be suitable

Low fat cocoa powder or High fat cocoa powder

Also kindly let me know should i use alkalised or dutch or any other processed cocoa powder.

I would also like to know what does Cocoa powder ALF and AHF means

Any help will be appreciated. :)

updated by @balpreet-singh: 09/17/16 01:19:46PM
GretaHass
@gretahass
03/10/17 01:14:55AM
22 posts

Around 1500 AD, a Spanish soldier who was part of the conquest of Mexico and who had observed the emperor of the Aztecs, Moctezuma II, stated that he took no other beverage than chocolate, served in a golden goblet and flavoured with spices like vanilla; his chocolate beverage was whipped into a froth that dissolved into the mouth. Sounds yummy doesn’t it? That was the first introduction of cocoa to the Europeans and became a very popular beverage by the mid 17thcentury; the rest is history as we say. Cocoa comes from the Theobroma cacao tree which is native to Central and South America, grows the fruit and inside the fruit; there are about 20 to 50 beans.

maudlofq
@maudlofq
04/18/17 04:16:24AM
20 posts

GretaHass:

Around 1500 AD, a Spanish soldier who was part of the conquest of Mexico and who had observed the emperor of the Aztecs, Moctezuma II, stated that he took no other beverage than chocolate, served in a golden goblet and flavoured with spices like vanilla; his chocolate beverage was whipped into a froth that dissolved into the mouth. Sounds yummy doesn’t it? That was the first introduction of cocoa to the Europeans and became a very popular beverage by the mid 17thcentury; the rest is history as we say. Cocoa comes from the Theobroma cacao tree which is native to Central and South America, grows the fruit and inside the fruit; there are about 20 to 50 beans.

Wow, thanks for the info you share with us... :D

Tags