For Sale - Custom Made Humidity Controlled Cabinet

BrianMCoonan
@brianmcoonan
12/18/16 01:59:52AM
1 posts

Hi Folks,

My wife and I closed our chocolate shop here in Michigan (Lindsay Truffler) a couple of years ago. we have a custom made humidity controlled chocolate cabinet that we kept all of our product in that we no longer, nor will ever use. It was $5000 new because of being custom but we will sell it for $500 plus the cost of freight wherever you need to get it shipped to.  The dimensions are 36"w x 67"h x30" d.  It's heavy and needs to stay upright during shipping.  If you are interested, I would be glad to call some places and get some estimates on the shipping costs to your location.  

Attached are some images - this is a great deal for a very nice piece of equipment.

If you'd like more pictures, or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks much for your time,

Brian

IMG_6680.JPG.jpg
IMG_6680.JPG.jpg  •  1.3MB

IMG_6681.JPG.jpg
IMG_6681.JPG.jpg  •  1.3MB

updated by @brianmcoonan: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
RegardsSent
@regardssent
01/13/17 12:24:21AM
12 posts

BrianMCoonan:

Hi Folks,

My wife and I closed our chocolate shop here in Michigan (Lindsay Truffler) a couple of years ago. we have a custom made humidity controlled chocolate cabinet that we kept all of our product in that we no longer, nor will ever use. It was $5000 new because of being custom but we will sell it for $500 plus the cost of freight wherever you need to get it shipped to.  The dimensions are 36"w x 67"h x30" d.  It's heavy and needs to stay upright during shipping.  If you are interested, I would be glad to call some places and get some estimates on the shipping costs to your location.  

Attached are some images - this is a great deal for a very nice piece of equipment.

If you'd like more pictures, or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks much for your time,

Brian

Brian,

Do you still have this for sale?

I'd like to ask you more about it. Please contact me at 

MizChocoBiz@gmail.com

CAT B
@cat-b
03/08/17 05:52:49PM
16 posts

Hi there - Is this still for sale? If yes, please contact me at:

bunkburger@yahoo.com