private label bars

Bill3
@bill3
09/13/14 04:58:19PM
1 posts

Hi all

I am looking for a company to make some private label bars for all our restaurants. We are looking for approx 3oz milk and dark . Does anyone know of a company that can help.

Thx!!

updated by @bill3: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Daniel Herskovic
@daniel-herskovic
09/14/14 01:39:25PM
132 posts

Hi there,

We create custom candy bars for various businesses and events. Please check out this link http://www.mayanachocolate.com/custom-candy-bars.html . Our work has been featured in Food & Wine Magazine, Epicurious, Candy Industry Magazine, and various other trade magazines. Let me know if I can help. Thanks!

Daniel

Sue foster
@sue-foster
09/14/14 04:54:22PM
14 posts

I do custom candy bars. Please check out http://www.bigfootchocolate.com/.

I can have molds made (any size) to your designs and have the wrappers to match. I do milk and dark chocolate with flavors. Please let me know if you have questions or need samples of my bars. You can contact me at sue@bigfootchocolate.com. Thank you!!

Sue

Davis Chocolate
@davis-chocolate
01/23/15 08:42:16AM
8 posts

Hi Bill, at Davis Chocolate we can fulfill your private label needs that are customized to your tastes, from roasting, cacao percentage, inclusions and more. Small to medium batch sizes are not a problem. We can even help you with label design, if needed.

www.davischocolate.com

Best wishes!

Bob R
@bob-r
02/05/15 12:27:07AM
6 posts

Are you looking for couverture chocolate for chefs to use at the restaurants? Or just provide private label chocolate bars that customers can buy? or both?

I can provide both types of bars (and even the labels), including organic. The chocolate comes from a chocolate maker Ecuador where they sell (exclusively) to the top hotels & restaurants in Guayaquil and now some in Quito.

Let me know if you're still looking.  I can send samples, too.  

Heather Garza
@garzasgoodies
06/30/15 04:07:03AM
2 posts

We can help if you are still looking. Info @ garzasgoodies .com is our email. Message me a time, contact name, and location/phone number to call and we will be in touch to see how we can best serve you and your clientele.  Hope your having a great day!  

Heather Garza
Garza's Goodies Chocolates Confections
816-569-0278

updated by @garzasgoodies: 06/30/15 04:16:37AM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores