Looking for a Hilliard Little Dipper

Nicole Gnutzman
@nicole-gnutzman
06/06/15 02:47:41PM
24 posts

Hi there,

I'm in the market for a Hilliard Little Dipper as I love the one I have, which I bought used, and need a second one. Any one have an extra one they would like to sell used?

Thanks!

Nicole

updated by @nicole-gnutzman: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Jeremy Rushane
@jeremy-rushane
06/07/15 02:06:24PM
20 posts

Hi Nicole....  

I remember selling you your Hilliard Dipper.  I'm glad you love it!!!  

I FOUND THE LID!!!!!   I can Mail it to you if you want it!

I don't have another one at this time but I do have a couple of Chocovision Revelation X 3210's that I would be willing to part with. These are great machines and have a larger capacity than the Little dipper.  I've got quite a few of them and use them daily.

Also, if interested, I have a Calico Cottage fudge kettle and a Belt Coater for sale.  Beltt Coaters are for panning chocolate dragee and can be very fun and productive.  The link for the belt coater is decorchocolates.com/BeltCoater.aspx

Nicole Gnutzman
@nicole-gnutzman
06/07/15 02:31:37PM
24 posts

Hey Jeremy! Good to hear from you. No worries re the lid, I bought a new one from Hilliard :)

How much are you asking for one of the Chocovisions? I don't do fudge, but I am considering chocolate covered nuts although I think what I really need at this point is just a simple panner.

Cheers,

Nicole

Nicole Gnutzman
@nicole-gnutzman
06/07/15 10:32:46PM
24 posts

Jeremy, feel free to email your response to nicole@essencebychocolate.com or call me at 415.519.7155. Thanks!

Jeremy Rushane
@jeremy-rushane
06/11/15 10:25:18AM
20 posts

Sorry Nicole...  I've been so busy...

I want to get $1100 for the chocovisions.  I'll give you a call later today and answer any questions you have about it.

-Jeremy

DeRhonda Moen
@derhonda-moen
06/14/15 04:01:53PM
5 posts

Hi Nicole,

I have a Hilliard Little Dipper that I am no longer using and would like to sell. I am asking $700 plus shipping--I am located in North Carolina.  Let me know if you are interested in purchasing.  Email  moend@triad.RR.com

DeRhonda Moen

Nicole Gnutzman
@nicole-gnutzman
07/22/15 09:35:23AM
24 posts

Thanks, Jeremy, for reaching out amongst all your busyness! I did really want a Hilliard and DeRhonda's came to the rescue. Good luck with your new business. 

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores