LARGE SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE AND RETAIL ITEMS

Julie M. McLean
@julie-m-mclean
01/21/16 02:13:39PM
15 posts

Bean-to-chocolate manufacturing equipment and related items. 

Items sold individually or in semi-bundle packs, or one bundle pack. Equipment and retail items are top of the line and have been well cared for and maintained. In addition to equipment, extensive mold collection for sale. 

Email me for list of items.

Serious inquiries only. If interested, please contact me regarding photos and/or prices. Buyers responsible for shipping costs.

updated by @julie-m-mclean: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Steven Lawrence
@steven-lawrence
01/24/16 12:38:54PM
4 posts

Julie M. McLean: Bean-to-chocolate manufacturing equipment and related items. 

Items sold individually or in semi-bundle packs, or one bundle pack. Equipment and retail items are top of the line and have been well cared for and maintained. In addition to equipment, extensive mold collection for sale. 

List of majority of items for sale attached. 

Serious inquiries only. If interested, please contact me regarding photos and/or prices. Buyers responsible for shipping costs.

May be interested in the Santha Grinder. Please contact me directly. 

Steve 503-896-0614

Alek Dabo
@alek-dabo
01/25/16 01:17:33PM
31 posts

Hello,

I'm interested by your 3 Kg Roaster. Could you give some details, please. When you bought it, the shipping weight, photos etc.. I'm also reachable at alek@cacaoauthority.com.

Thank you

--
Alain d'Aboville
Fine Chocolates
alek@daboville.com
IH
@ian-horvath
01/25/16 11:21:01PM
23 posts

Hi, I am very interested in the Spectra 40 grinder. I can be reached at Ianhorvath@gmail.com or 602-434-7034. Thanks. 

Julie M. McLean
@julie-m-mclean
01/26/16 10:00:20AM
15 posts

Hello. Thanks for your interest but it has been sold.

David Peterson
@david-peterson
01/29/16 01:05:00PM
14 posts

Hi Julie,

I am interested in the 3kg roaster, the 36" Stainless Steel Panning Machine, the Savage Brothers Co. Stainless Steel Kettle and the Savage Brothers Co. Dolley to Transport Kettle/Grinder. I sent you a friend request. Please PM me and I will get you my contact information.

Thank you,

David

Tony.n
@tonny
02/05/16 10:58:20PM
54 posts

Hello I am interested in the Savage Bros 50 lbs tank, please e-mail me pics, specs and price at: tony.najjar@xocolla.com

updated by @tonny: 02/05/16 10:58:48PM
Julie M. McLean
@julie-m-mclean
02/06/16 10:47:10AM
15 posts

Hi Tony we know longer have it. I am updating the list. Thanks for your interest however. 

Balpreet Singh
@balpreet-singh
02/24/16 05:03:48AM
23 posts

Hello,

I am interested in molds. Please share the images and quantity of molds at sehgalbalpreet@gmail.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores