- Stainless steel slab for chocolate work.
- Cools chocolate almost instantly allowing to create original decorations.
- Place the cooling slab into the freezer and once it gets really cold you can start applying chocolate on its surface.
- Chocolate will crystallize itself automatically as it gets in contact with the cold slab and will transform into a semi solid state giving it consistency and more flexibility.
- Throughout this transformation phase the chocolate will become very malleable therefore enabling to create fanciful shapes. In a very short period the chocolate will harden, will snap off nicely and will maintain its given shape.
- The cooling slab’s stainless steel surface has scarcely any porosity therefore keeping it cleaner and more hygienic than marble. Stays cooler 3x longer than marble.
- Size: 24" x 16" x 2 1/2" (60 x 40 x 6.5 cm) - 35 lbs (16 kg)
- $210 plus shipping
updated by @fox-anders: 12/02/16 01:35:43PM