FBM Unica continuous tempering machine and Kent three roll mill for sale...

Ash Maki
@ash-maki
12/26/16 09:22:59PM
69 posts

Hi there,

We are changing directions a bit and are trying to sell a few different pieces of equipment...  

-----------

FBM Unica continuous tempering machine...

25kg working bowl capacity with full craft chocolate upgrade. This is a great machine that we would love to keep if we could. 

It is two years old and was minimally used for one of them. It is in excellent condition and a great buy for anyone ready to upgrade to one of the best machines in the industry.  

New this machine was available for 24k we are asking 18k obo.

-----------

We also have a Kent three roll mill

This mill has 9" x 24" rolls and can grind down quite a bit of chocolate fast. . This machine is not ready for chocolate just yet but with very little work it can be. We got a great deal on it and changed directions before we got it grinding. Willing to pass the same deal onto some one that wants it. 13k  

________

We have a number of other craft chocolate making items for sale as well... 

Please inquire via Email or Phone   -   info@starchildchocolate.com / 1-707-671-5778

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/classifieds/17434/f-s-rev-delta-and-chocolate-skimmer#sthash.vwDYdPoJ.dpuf

Unica.jpg
Unica.jpg  •  50KB

updated by @ash-maki: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
12/29/16 12:13:15AM
26 posts

Pics and location of the display case?

jessicakapoor
@jessicakapoor
12/30/16 01:35:29PM
2 posts

Aloha.. wondering what is still available.. I'm on Maui and starting up.. looking for a tempering machine primarily and possibly other equipment and supplies.

mahalo,

jessica 

RegardsSent
@regardssent
12/30/16 09:34:17PM
12 posts

Hello in California!  I sent an email and left a message on your provided phone number.  I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks-

RegardsSent
@regardssent
01/03/17 02:02:01PM
12 posts

Hi Ash,

We spoke over the weekend, I left a message at your 707 number this morning.  Would like to speak with you further about the FBM?

Thanks

Ash Maki
@ash-maki
01/05/17 01:59:57AM
69 posts

Preston Stewart:

Preston Stewart:

IMG_1346.JPG.jpg
IMG_1346.JPG.jpg  •  2.5MB

Ash Maki
@ash-maki
01/05/17 02:08:11AM
69 posts

Preston Stewart:

We are here in northern california. Though it is black the black on either side of it is not a part of the case but a custom job we did.

Ash Maki
@ash-maki
01/31/17 06:47:58PM
69 posts

Hi there folks,

At this point the above equipment is still available for sale. 

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores