F/S - Dedy mini moulding machine with vibration table - Belgium (Oudenaarde near Ghent)

Jonas Hoekman
@jonas-hoekman
01/13/17 04:22:57AM
4 posts

Dedy mini moulding machine for sale in good condition. 
This is a table model which can handle around 23 kg of chocolate and in this offer the vibration table is included.
The machine is build in 2010 and you can find more information on http://www.dedy.de/en/products/covering-with-choclate-and-moulding/dedy-mini-moulding-machine/ and http://www.dedy.de/en/products/covering-with-choclate-and-moulding/dedy-vibrating-table/

Good for making bars and hollow figures. 

The machine is directly available for pickup after payment or payment with a bank cheque is also possible on pick up. 

The price I would like to have is 2950 euro excluding 21% VAT. 
The new price is 3500 euro for the mini moulding machine and 800 euro for the vibration table so total 4300 euro new price.

Dedy-wielmachine (1).jpg

updated by @jonas-hoekman: 01/13/17 04:25:34AM

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

jatrant

@jatrant • 22 hours ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
Combo Oven vs Coffee Drum Roaster
ChocolateRegards

@chocolateregards • 2 days ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on FBM UNICA - 25kg working bowl continuous tempering machine:
"My Unica's computer display is entirely in Italian.  The manual is entirely in broken english   but as an added bonus the displays in the manual  versus..."
Mike3

@mike3 • 3 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sterilization Cocoa Nibs"
"I remember reading somewhere that there are time/temperature plots for thermal death rates of various organisms on cocoa beans, but I can't find it..."
akaygam

@akaygam • 6 days ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on @akaygam:
"Continuous tempering machine (ConTM30) + 200mm width enrober (EM200) for sale Location: Turkey Continuous tempering machine ConTM30 Enrober EM200 New..."
MOnibs

@monibs • one week ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Tempering issues making raw chocolate at home"
"Clay and Peter - Both of your suggestions were really helpful!  I'll have to look into tabling and/or a tempering machine, and see how things..."
Clay Gordon

@clay • one week ago • comments: 0
Updated a Blog:
TheChocolateLife HAS MOVED to a new host
From August 10, 2017 forward, when you go to TheChocolateLife.com you will be redirected to TheChocolateLife on theMaven network. If you arrived here and are not a...
Chocotoymaker

@chocotoymaker • one week ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Hilliards Little Dipper Manual"
"Hilliards has excellent customer service. Call them, I am sure that they will be happy to help  "