Looking for Enthusiastic Assistant Chocolatier! - NH

Marc Amiet
@marc-amiet
01/16/17 11:16:29AM
3 posts

We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated culinary professional to join our small team as Assistant Chocolatier. The ideal candidate has a confectionary or baking/pastry background and some experience working with chocolate. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and flexible team player who is passionate about chocolate and eager to learn all aspects of candy making in a fast paced environment. If you are interested, please send your cover letter along with your resume to hr@vanotischocolates.com.  

Van Otis Chocolates, founded in 1935, is a small, modern-day confectionery company located in Manchester, NH. By coupling traditional recipes with new and exciting product lines, we bring fun and nostalgia back to the chocolate and candy experience. We are proud to have been voted Best Chocolatier of New Hampshire, for the past 15 years!   For more information, visit us at www.vanotis.com

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Nicole5

@nicole5 • 31 minutes ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "FOR SALE: LIQUIDATING ALL REMAINING CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT & RELATED ITEMS"
"Hi Julie!  Do you have a list of available items?"
hapis

jatrant

@jatrant • 4 days ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
Combo Oven vs Coffee Drum Roaster
ChocolateRegards

@chocolateregards • 5 days ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on FBM UNICA - 25kg working bowl continuous tempering machine:
"My Unica's computer display is entirely in Italian.  The manual is entirely in broken english   but as an added bonus the displays in the manual  versus..."
Mike3

@mike3 • 6 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sterilization Cocoa Nibs"
"I remember reading somewhere that there are time/temperature plots for thermal death rates of various organisms on cocoa beans, but I can't find it..."
akaygam

@akaygam • one week ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on @akaygam:
"Continuous tempering machine (ConTM30) + 200mm width enrober (EM200) for sale Location: Turkey Continuous tempering machine ConTM30 Enrober EM200 New..."
MOnibs

@monibs • 2 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Tempering issues making raw chocolate at home"
"Clay and Peter - Both of your suggestions were really helpful!  I'll have to look into tabling and/or a tempering machine, and see how things..."