SOLD Bean to Bar Cocoa Commercial Nib Grinder Cacao Cucina

Jean-Marie Auboine
@jean-marie-auboine
01/17/17 10:52:52PM
15 posts

A manually fed impact mill for processing cocoa nib into coarse liquor in a three-stage grinding process .

Includes:
Three interchangeable grinding screens.
Hardened grinding screens and impact hammers.
Control panel on separate stand.
Variable speed drive.
Emergency Stop.
Guarded product infeed for safety.

Specifications:
Capacity: Approximately 15kgs/30lbs per hour of winnowed nib through all 3 screens, depending on bean characteristics (finished liquor +/- 100 microns average)

Footprint: 36 in. x 36 in. (includes area for control panel)

Electrical: 230 V, 1 ph, 15 amps

Materials of Construction: Stainless steel
Like new

Cocoa Nib Grinder Demo

More pictures, video and information on request

updated by @jean-marie-auboine: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Robyn Dochterman
@robyn-dochterman
01/26/17 10:07:56PM
23 posts

Hello Chef! Do you still have this? What are you asking for it, please?

Jean-Marie Auboine
@jean-marie-auboine
01/27/17 11:27:39AM
15 posts

Hi Robin, yes still have it available. I'm selling for $7,500. Price new is $16,000

Let me know

Brad Churchill
@brad-churchill
02/02/17 02:53:57AM
527 posts

Complete waste of money.

Why?

Because as small business owners we ALL have oodles and oodles of spare time to stand around and feed tiny amounts of nibs into a machine three times, to grind it into a gritty paste that can't be used for anything other than making micro batch chocolate, which of course is what the micro batch refiners are designed to do - GRIND nibs into chocolate!

There are other more useful things to spend $7500 on.

Brad.

Jean-Marie Auboine
@jean-marie-auboine
03/14/17 10:50:47PM
15 posts

Brad Churchill:

Complete waste of money.

Why?

Because as small business owners we ALL have oodles and oodles of spare time to stand around and feed tiny amounts of nibs into a machine three times, to grind it into a gritty paste that can't be used for anything other than making micro batch chocolate, which of course is what the micro batch refiners are designed to do - GRIND nibs into chocolate!

There are other more useful things to spend $7500 on.

Brad.

SOLD

Apparently you're an expert! Your comments don't help. Be focus on doing your amazing bean to bar chocolates and no trying to interfere on a classified.

I use this equipment since 3 years and yes it is for small batch chocolate with an excellent result. If you know this equipment, you are not obliged to pass 3 times.

Brad Churchill
@brad-churchill
03/15/17 12:33:15AM
527 posts

I post information and opinions on forums like this to help people in the chocolate community as a whole, not just you.

If I think a machine's a waste of money I will be happy to say so, AND explain why if pressed.  Personally I don't care if it hurts your feelings.  The least I can do is prevent someone else from making the same bad decision you did.

Further to that, IF this was simply just a classified ad, there would be no ability for people to contribute, or offer information.  Inquiries would be confidential.  However, this is a FORUM, where everyone can contribute.  So I did.

Sometimes the truth hurts.  Buy some tissue and move on.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores