Aluminium foil for chocolate

Maria6
@maria6
10/14/11 12:13:09PM
35 posts

Hello !

Do you know some suppliers of aluminium foil for chocolate in Europe ?

I have some difficulties to find this.

Thanks in advance !

Maria

updated by @maria6: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Duffy Sheardown
@duffy-sheardown
10/17/11 12:06:47PM
55 posts

Hi Maria,

Keylink in the UK sell foil and will cut it to the sheet size that you want. I did notice recently that the price has nearly doubled in the last 18 months so maybe there are better options.

Duffy

Maria6
@maria6
10/17/11 01:07:37PM
35 posts

Hi Duffy,

thank you very much ! I have just sent them a message. I see on their website that they offer many interesting products.

Thanks again !

Samuel Maruta
@samuel-maruta
10/25/11 09:20:36AM
19 posts

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have an opinion about foil vs. paper-backed foil vs. plastified foil and how you can certify the food-grade quality of your wrapping.

Thanks,

Samuel

Maria6
@maria6
10/25/11 09:59:04AM
35 posts

Hi Samuel,

I think that you can use all the three, but I read that the aluminium foil for chocolate is the best for the conservation of the chocolate. When you purchase the foil or the paper, the seller has to send you a certificate or a document which prooves that is for food use. Here, I have to show this certificate if the authorised institution controls me.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores