Tapatalk

Sebastian
@sebastian
09/17/15 08:56:59PM
754 posts

It could well be that as every iphone release marches boldly into a brave new technological world, i am slowly taking a step backwards until someday you'll hear me asking how to get the 12:00 to stop flashing on my iphone - but is it possible to configure the site to be readable via the tapatalk app?  I'm using it for all my other board activity, but not seeing TCL on it...

updated by @sebastian: 06/29/23 06:55:17PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
09/18/15 10:28:18AM
1,680 posts

Sebastian:

I have never heard of Tapatalk. I will take a look into it. I do know that I need to make some coding tweaks to make it usable on mobile browsers - something is messed up and I am looking into it.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Sebastian
@sebastian
09/19/15 08:21:11AM
754 posts

I've noticed folks using it for years, it's sort of a one stop shop app for message boards on mobile devices.  I've just installed it a few weeks ago, and it does make board life easier when not at a desktop, but there must be an 'opt in' requirement from the board site itself to participate...

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores