Packaging for Chocolate Bars?

Juliana Desmond
@juliana-desmond
04/06/17 04:51:40PM
6 posts

Hello Chocolate Lovers!

I am looking to find custom packaging for chocolate bars. I would like to heat seal them myself without having to use an expensive machine. Are there any packaging companies that make these kind of wrappers for small scale businesses? My google search was unsuccesful :( I would really appreciate any help. Thank you! <3

Daniel Herskovic
@daniel-herskovic
04/07/17 03:13:04PM
132 posts

I order custom packaging frequently. When it comes to custom bags/pouches/wrappers I have to order them in the thousands. One economical way to go is to order some preformed cello/ or other material bags that fit the dimensions of your bars. Nashville Wraps could be one possibility. Glerup Revere is another (Im assuming you are in North America). Then I would get custom labels made for those bags. Your Labels Now in Illinois is a great source for labels. They will even design them for you at no charge. A polished looking label is a great entry way into custom packaging without the very expensive set up fees and high minimums of getting bags, boxes, etc... made just for you.

GretaHass
@gretahass
04/10/17 01:13:09AM
22 posts

Juliana Desmond:

Hello Chocolate Lovers!

I am looking to find custom packaging for chocolate bars. I would like to heat seal them myself without having to use an expensive machine. Are there any packaging companies that make these kind of wrappers for small scale businesses? My google search was unsuccesful :( I would really appreciate any help. Thank you! <3

Me too!! I was having hard time googling... anyone? pleaseeee, need it badly asap. :<<<

Tags