Hi!

KrummsKreations
@krummskreations
03/27/16 05:46:01PM
6 posts

Hi! Laugh

Im Lauren, 29, from the East Coast US and I am a confectioner....of sorts :)

I'm currently a student at Ecole Chocolat, enrolled in the Professional Chocolatier Program and the Busuness Plan Program. I've been using confectoners coating for forever, but once I decided I wanted to make a business of it, I figured the best way to start a chocolate dipped confections business, was to learn how to use real   chocolate.

Thus far, the course has been very valuable to me...sure, I could've read books and watched videos and learned to temper chocolate without dropping $1200.00 to take the course, but in additon to learning to temper, i've learned much about the history and production, as well as the science of chocolate. I may have even found myself a business partner, which is fantastic

I'm super happy to have found TheChocolateLife and look forward to gaining knowledge, and learning from the active members of the site! :)

Sebastian
@sebastian
03/28/16 12:23:10PM
754 posts

Welcome!  It's a good place to hang your hat and learn 8)

Clay Gordon
@clay
03/28/16 02:02:31PM
1,680 posts

Lauren -

Welcome to TheChocolateLife!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
KrummsKreations
@krummskreations
03/28/16 03:03:07PM
6 posts

Thank you,thank you!

docesobremesa
@docesobremesa
03/29/16 09:11:29AM
7 posts

Hi Lauren,

Welcome and lots of success on your business!

melisandegosselin
@melisandegosselin
09/09/16 04:07:20PM
1 posts

Hi i am Melisan, i am a writer and blogger and have keen interest in baking industry. I have done minor specialization in food technology. I have joined this forum to share and gain knowledge. Hoping to my have healthy discussion with all the members here.

Clay Gordon
@clay
09/11/16 02:35:10PM
1,680 posts

Hi @melisandegosselin - welcome to TheChocolateLife!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags