SOLD F/S - Dedy Confectionery Cutter, 5mm with 3 frames

Paul Picton
@paul-picton
09/22/16 02:29:02PM
11 posts

An almost new Dedy Confectionery Guitar Cutter, 5mm spacing with 3 frames.

It was bought new six months ago from TCF Sales. I have since decided to only produce molded candies so the guitar cutter is surplus to my needs. It was used about 12 times. Below is the description from TCF Sales:

DEDY confectionery equipment presents the 5 mm single arm Confectionary Guitar Cutter that produces true 1" squares. Not to be compared with guitar cutters made with a nylon (plastic) base, Dedy guitar cutters cut uniformly and precisely, and perform precisely not only initially but over time. Cuts most any soft confectionery food products like ganache, pralines, fudge, jellies, soft caramel, almond pastes, etc. DEDY quality is exceptional and preferred by professionals worldwide.

• Base Surface: 350 mm x 350 mm. Made of high quality aluminum alloy for precision and durability, and to minimize weight.

• Guitar Cutter Frames: Made of stainless steel. Three (3) frames included: 15 mm, 25 mm, and 30 mm. o Other frame sizes can be ordered separately, but must be divisible by 5 to fit this base.

• Also Includes: Pick-Up Pan to move food product to and from the Guitar cutter, spare wire, and tools. Dedy Guitar Cutter are easy to use and easy to clean. Simply remove the frame and spray or submerse in hot water using a small amount of detergent as desired. Spray base with hot water and use a firm brush as necessary.

New it was $2,395. I am asking $2,000 plus shipping. It will ship from Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. Shipping to most of the USA should be around $50.

updated by @paul-picton: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags