Gratitude

Peter Kelsey
@peter-kelsey
01/25/15 11:03:03AM
2 posts

Watching the process of the new site and being someone who has been frustrated many times with computers and software, et al I want to express my gratitude to Clay who has created the incredible resource that The Chocolate Life is. Yay Clay!!!

updated by @peter-kelsey: 06/29/23 06:55:17PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
01/25/15 12:34:24PM
1,680 posts

Peter -

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot. The new Admin tools here will make it easier for me to know what's going on and keep in touch. And there are lots of new capabilities to add over the coming weeks ... I am excited about the possibilities.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
ChocoFiles
@chocofiles
01/25/15 08:43:33PM
251 posts

Peter, I totally agree with you! I'm an IT project manager, so I know first hand how frustrating implementing new computer systems can be. (They're are never quite as simple to implement as glossy brochures make it sound.) I'm sure that Clay has put in many hours that he could have spent tasting chocolate bars.

Thank you Clay! I really appreciate the rich resource that is TCL! I appreciate all of the time and work you put in to babysit it.

updated by @chocofiles: 01/25/15 08:45:22PM
Lynda Brent
@lynda-brent
01/28/15 07:24:34AM
11 posts

Clay, I might not post much on this site, but I want you to know how much this site has helped me when it comes to my chocolate business.  If I ever have a question about anything chocolate -- this is the first step I take to look for an answer.  I've never been disappointed in searching for the answer here first.  I've found different used equipment to purchase (and the transactions have always worked out great); ways to "fix" my caramel cooking process for the perfect tasting caramel; suppliers to purchase needed supplies; answers to my questions about "what to do if...."; and more things than there is room to discuss.  Thanks for creating a great "GO TO" site when it comes to every thing about chocolates.

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/29/15 01:26:15PM
1,680 posts

Lynda Brent:
Clay, I might not post much on this site, but I want you to know how much this site has helped me when it comes to my chocolate business. If I ever have a question about anything chocolate -- this is the first step I take to look for an answer. I've never been disappointed in searching for the answer here first. I've found different used equipment to purchase (and the transactions have always worked out great); ways to "fix" my caramel cooking process for the perfect tasting caramel; suppliers to purchase needed supplies; answers to my questions about "what to do if...."; and more things than there is room to discuss. Thanks for creating a great "GO TO" site when it comes to every thing about chocolates.

Lynda -

Thanks for sharing. I am glad to hear that TheChocolateLife has been such a valuable resource for you.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags