Filming a Documentary in Ghana

Katrina Moore
@katrina-moore
04/22/13 10:57:04AM
1 posts

Hi Chocolate Lifers!

I'm a grad student at New York University emphasizing in cocoa supply chains. I went to Ghana last summer to do impact evaluations of Fair Trade certification on cocoa farming communities, and I'm returning this summer to film a documentary. The film is about a clinic that provides free meals and healthcare to the mentally ill, lepers, handicapped, and HIV/AIDS patients of northern Ghana, and will focus mainly on the food program. The finished documentary will be used to raise funds for the clinic.

I'm running a Kickstarter campaign to fund the project. We have only 5 DAYS LEFT to raise the last $2,500 , and it's an all-or-nothing model, meaning that if we don't reach the entire goal, we get nothing. Please help us get there! If you don't have the funds to contribute, then I'd appreciate a connection or a share if you have one.

Here's the link to the Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/614052254/under-the-mango-tree-food-health-and-love-in-ghana

Thanks!

Katrina

updated by @katrina-moore: 04/24/15 02:52:38AM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores