Insulated Chest/Counter for Outdoor Candy Sales

Sue foster
@sue-foster
09/18/15 12:16:30AM
14 posts

Fabricated chest insulated with 1 1/2" household type rigid foam on wheels. Exterior is textured fiberglass sheeting that is easy to clean with aluminum corner protection. Chest holds full 18 full size cookie sheets (not included). Size of chest is 30" tall, 44" wide, and 29 1/2" deep. Separate trolley has 5" locking soft wheels. 

This was used for outdoor shows and farmer's markets to hold stock of candy. By placing large cold packs on bottom sheets and using battery powered small RV refrigerator fans this chest can easily be kept down to 70 degrees or below. Located in Seattle area. $500.

Also have 48 quart cooler with 2" plastic tubes filled with water that can be frozen as substitute for ice, lid has 12 variable 3" duct fan installed with variable speed control for cooling displays. $100.

Contact Sue at Sasquatch Chocolate Co, sue@sasquatchchocolate.com.

Combined.jpg
Combined.jpg  •  199KB

updated by @sue-foster: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores