Van Leer Chocolate

Heidi Kelliher
@heidi-kelliher
08/08/10 11:45:01
1 posts
I have no idea if I am doing this right cuz I have never posted here before.
I recently started my own baking company in Florida and need to find 10 lb bars of Van Leer chocolate, which is actually a Callebaut product.
I can't seem to find them anywhere but I know a company back in Michigan where I used to live uses them.
Can anyone direct me to a wholesale place online or in FL where I could get them.
Thanks so much
Heidi

updated by @heidi-kelliher: 04/26/15 22:12:44
Sebastian
@sebastian
08/10/10 19:59:09
754 posts
Your best bet, given your location and the quantities i'm guessing you'd be looking at, would be to contact the folks at Qzina. There's a Florida office. Qzina.com will give you all the contact info you need.
Graziella Hediger
@graziella-hediger
08/11/10 10:01:11
2 posts
Swiss Connection in Orlando carries Callebaut, Barry Callebaut, Cacao Barry, Van Leer, Noel, and also Valrhona. You can check them out at www.leswiss.com or call them at 800.LE SWISS to get pricing. Hope this helps.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores