I mold most of my chocolate and thus far have to wash each one with soap and water after every use to avoid left behind cocoa butter marking up the next batch. I do this because the usual method, wiping/polishing, creates static electricity which makes the chocolate fly all over the place as it's going from the syringe into the mold.
Anyone know a solution to this static problem?
A thought: The molds I'm using are not polycarbonite which a quick google seems to suggest has anti static properties (google polycarbonite static and it's all about anti static stuff).
updated by @lee2: 04/12/15 03:39:49PM