What 15-30kg roaster would you choose?

Delcour Thomas
@delcour-thomas
12/05/17 12:06:01PM
18 posts

Hi it's me again,

As I explained in my previous post we are expanding and I am also looking for advice on roaster.
I will definitely go for a drum roaster, but their is quite some choice out there, so could you please share your experience on what to look at for a good roaster.

-I think I will go for a gas one, what do you think?
-I know there is some modification to make on the coffee roaster but could you please tell us which ones?
- And about the size, someone told me "If you think you need 10kg go for 20kg" What do you think about that? Is it wise to go for a bit bigger than you think?
-Any model or maker suggestion are of course welcome ;)

Again thank you so much for sharing.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Jerry Caudle

@jerry-caudle • 2 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "F/S 45LB PER BATCH - PREFECT CHOCOLATE TEMPERING MINI WHEEL TEMPERING AIR-2.0"
"perfect chocolate temperer AIR 2.0"
Jerry Caudle

@jerry-caudle • 2 weeks ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on @jerry-caudle:
"looking to purchase a perfect chocolate temperer AIR 2.0.....needed immediately. I can be reached at mayberrycandles@hotmail.com or call 336-786-6602 and..."
Clay Gordon

@clay • 2 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Nutritional Info"
" jisimni_mark: Hi guys, I miss this forum... I have a question which has been bugging me, related to labeling the finished product: So, if..."
jisimni_mark

@joe-john • 2 weeks ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
Nutritional Info
Coracao_Chocolate

krazyforchocolates

@krazyforchocolates • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Clay Gordon

@clay • 3 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Need Opinions on Cooling Fridge or Tunnel"
"I have been in touch with the UK importer of Everlasting (Angel Refrigeration) for at least four years and have sold several of the 100-series..."