Looking for one or many lucky buyer's to purchase my below bean to bar making equipment (images included). Thanks!
-you may contact me here or at JoyNovick@gmail.com
-equipment will be shipped from San Antonio, TX, where they reside.
1. Chocovision, Revolation V Tempering Machine
- Purchased brand new, August 25, 2016 and comes with all equipment that arrived in the package
Electrical specs below apply to the 110V model.
Price (brand new)- $1786.13
Used: $1486.13 (plus shipping)
- note this was used a total of 13 times, comes with the box and owner manual
- 15.5 inch x 15.5 inch x 6.5 inch high
- 110 volt, 750 watt, 7 amp
- LED temperature display
- Bowl Pause
- Overnight (standby) mode
- Fully automatic micro-processor using forced hot air
- 5 lb. capacity (9 lbs. with holey baffle, included)
- Can produce about 50 lbs of tempered chocolate per day
- Removable bowl
- NSF approved
- Little maintenance needed
- 1 year parts & labor warranty by Chocovision
The Revolation V comes with an instruction manual, as well as 1 bowl, 1 baffle, 1 holey baffle, 1 baffle brush, a set of knobs and 1 lid.
2. Premier Large Chocolate - Refiner
Purchased, Oct 18th, 2016
Price: $324.75 (brand new)
Used: $260.00 (plus shipping)
- please note this item was used only 2 times, comes with the box and instruction manual
3. Behmor 1600 Gourmet Coffee Roaster
Purchased: July 5, 2016
Price (brand new): $399.43
Used: $299.43 (plus shipping)
- used a total of 13 times, comes with box and owner manual
updated by @joynovick: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM