packaging

annapolis chocolate bar
@cheryl-starr2
05/11/13 09:03:28
1 posts

Looking for a packaging manufacturer.....any suggestions?

updated by @cheryl-starr2: 04/16/15 06:37:31
Thomas Snyder
@thomas-snyder
05/11/13 20:22:33
26 posts

I'm pretty simple with my packaging. I use this box for most of my chocolates. I put 8 of my truffles in it. Each of them are around 15-16 grams, so it ends up being just shy of 5 oz most of the time. I have the other larger windowed box, but I don't use it quite as often. I should for assorted boxes, but since I have to pay for every minute of kitchen time at the moment, I try to keep things as streamlined as possible.

I like the box though because it's simple, it's cheap ($0.34 each on a cs of 250 before shipping), and it's got a good sized window to display the truffles with. They're really easy to set up too. It only takes me a few minutes to put together a bundle of 25 of them.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

kapil jain

kapil jain

kapil jain

@kapil-jain • 7 years ago

Chocolatevenue is an online chocolate store in India.We are specialized in customized chocolates  .Chocolates can be customized as chocolate message and chocolate bars.

You can get written your message on chocolates and can get customized your chocolate bars by selecting the desired ingredients.

for more details

colorchocolate

@colorchocolate • 7 years ago

FOR SALE / BARGAIN / FINE CACAO LIQUOR, COLOMBIA ORIGIN

Enjoy a delicious premium chocolate from the Boyacá region of Colombia, considered among the best in the world. We offer a 200 kilograms lot of pure origin cocoa liquor,  fair trade / ethically sourced. N o other ingredients added.

The price for this high quality product is as follows:

1 kg - US$ 13

100 kg - US$ 12 per kilo

200 kg - US$ 11 per kilo

Inquires: equalcolombia@gmail.com

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/colorchocolate#sthash.JFDWYFuK.dpuf

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/my_posts/18453/fine-cacao-liquor-colombia-origin#sthash.2pUq4Eu3.dpuf

Clay Gordon

@clay • 7 years ago

FCIA Recognition of Excellence Nominations close in one week:

Clay Gordon

The 4 Chocolatiers

@the-4-chocolatiers • 7 years ago

Two changes we made with the chocolate is that this time we winnowed the chocolate. This time we didn't use a blow dryer to melt the chocolate. Two improvements with the chocolate is that the melanger didn't get clogged this time and everyone put in work.