Best Drizzling Method?

Laura B
@laura-b
05/21/13 05:06:58PM
2 posts

Hi!

I'm a new candy maker and am entirely self-taught in regards to chocolate. My business is not chocolate focused, but I do use chocolate to drizzle over the candies that I make. I'm currently using a Rev Delta temperer, with a ladle to fill squeeze bottles for drizzling. The problem is that my hands are going to give out after squeezing bottle after bottle to do one batch after another. Does anyone know of a chocolate tool, trick or ANYTHING that is easier than the squeeze bottle? My fingers are beginning to lock-no joke! I need a pretty uniform drizzle, so a wire whisk doesn't work for my purposes. I'm hoping there's a heavier duty piece of equipment that will work for larger batches? I'm imagining a gun with tube and pump that connects to my temperer, but as far as I can tell such a thing does not exist for drizzling purposes. I'm really small time, in business less than a year, and that should tell you what I can budget--not much, but I'm hoping to save up if there's something that will work, even if it's a little expensive.

Any help is appreciated, this is my first post and I really enjoy the community and all the helpful things people write.

Thanks!

updated by @laura-b: 05/06/15 02:38:19PM
Gap
@gap
05/21/13 07:12:08PM
182 posts

Piping bag?

Laura B
@laura-b
05/21/13 11:25:04PM
2 posts

That looks interesting! I might have to check it out. Thank you!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores