Bean to Bar

Corey Meyer
@corey-meyer
06/06/13 04:18:38PM
22 posts

I know this has been covered before but I don't see anything recent. I am looking to get into bean to bar. I know Ecole Chocolat offers online classes. Does anyone know of an in-person class? If not, has anyone taken Ecole Chocolat course and how was it? Thank you!

updated by @corey-meyer: 04/19/15 06:24:36PM
Tom
@tom
06/06/13 10:59:02PM
205 posts

I believe Nick from Nick's Chocolate out of Brisbane took that course and I have tried his chocolate and it is pretty nice stuff, if that is any recommendation. You could try contacting him to see what he thought of the coursethrough his website. www.nickschocolate.com.au

Corey Meyer
@corey-meyer
06/07/13 08:56:18AM
22 posts

Thank you Tom! I will contact him about it. I really appreciate the help.

TheChocolateMan
@thechocolateman
06/10/13 05:29:28AM
21 posts

My wife had taken the Ecole Chocolate course (almost finished). The courses teaches you a ton of stuff, there is a lot of reading to be done. You are supposed to use all this information into pratical use by making chocolate on your own. For a beginner, who has very little knowledge, this is a good course. Its well structured and there are tons of case study.

73_t
@73-t
01/13/16 08:04:12AM
12 posts

I think I've learned a lot.

It is very convenient.

GretaHass
@gretahass
04/11/17 10:45:02PM
22 posts

Tom:

I believe Nick from Nick's Chocolate out of Brisbane took that course and I have tried his chocolate and it is pretty nice stuff, if that is any recommendation. You could try contacting him to see what he thought of the coursethrough his website. www.nickschocolate.com.au

gonna visit this site..

GretaHass
@gretahass
04/11/17 10:46:29PM
22 posts

thanks thom!!!!!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores