Wilton Color Mist

Esther L. Greenberger2
@esther-l-greenberger2
08/02/13 12:54:19PM
13 posts

Thanks, Clay, for responding to my question even though I posted it in the wrong place. I want to use Color Mist on my chocolates after they are released from the mold. I'll try it and let you know how it worked. Esther

updated by @esther-l-greenberger2: 04/13/15 01:56:10PM
Cathy O'C
@cathy-oc
09/13/13 02:15:43PM
2 posts

Hi there, I'm interested in using colour sprays on my chocolates too - have you had a chance to try this technique, how did you get on? Cathy

Esther L. Greenberger2
@esther-l-greenberger2
09/13/13 03:11:38PM
13 posts

Hi Cathy, I used the spray on just a few pieces of chocolate. You must not spray too close to the confection and you need to just spray lightly with a sweeping motion. It doesn't smell particularly good when you first spray, but it dries quickly (give it a minute) and then leaves a nice sparkly shine on the chocolate. It has no after taste (at least not on the few pieces I used it on) and it does not come off when you wipe your finger across the chocolate. Remember I only used it on a few pieces. I will be experimenting with it more in the future. Let me know how it works for you. Esther

Cathy O'C
@cathy-oc
09/13/13 05:23:00PM
2 posts

Thanks so much for coming back to me - that soundsbrilliant,especially that it doesn't come off when you touch it - I have just ruined a great champagne bottle by using a silver spray (designed for chocolate) which is coming off so badly that I think I'm going to have to throw it away.I was going to give up the idea, but willkeep on trying (... on something smaller this time!). Many thanks for your help, Cathy

Esther L. Greenberger2
@esther-l-greenberger2
09/15/13 04:45:33PM
13 posts

my pleasure

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores