Easyfill Depositing Machine

David Peterson
@david-peterson
10/31/13 01:57:00PM
14 posts

Hello,

Has anybody used the Easy Fill Depositing Machine from Tomric? Is there a vibrating table with it? Are there any issues with bubbles and trying to get them out of the ganache? Does anybody have one for sale by chance? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

updated by @david-peterson: 04/12/15 05:45:25AM
Alex Radcliffe
@alex-radcliffe
11/04/13 02:34:19AM
6 posts

I purchased this machine about 5 years ago and have never used it. I have made several contacts to Tomric and one other about instructions on how to use it or a video, etc. Never have received a reply. So it still sits on the shelf. Plus, not quite busy enough, volume-wise, to have to put it into operation yet.

David Peterson
@david-peterson
11/04/13 08:55:19PM
14 posts

Hi Alex,

If you are interested in selling it, please send me a message and we can talk.

Thanks!

Alex Radcliffe
@alex-radcliffe
11/20/13 01:56:50AM
6 posts

Hi David

We are just gearing up for a much larger production of our chocolates in the magnetic molds. We have hired a national marketing company and are beginning our wholesale division of the company. So I am going to hold off at the current time on selling the Easyfill Depositor as I'm suspecting we will finally be putting it to use.

Thanks for the nice comment on our presentations of the chocolates.

Currently, we have been purchasing our transfer sheets from Chef Rubber.

Jessica Blavignac
@jessica-blavignac
01/04/14 01:15:47PM
1 posts

Hi David, Have you bought one already? We have one to sell if you are interested. We just bought it recently and it is barely used. Please let me know : ) Thanks! Jessica

David Peterson
@david-peterson
01/05/14 04:27:31PM
14 posts

Hi jessica,

I have not bought one yet, but and interested in purchasing one. Please send me a private message and provide the details.

Thank you!

David

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores