anyone know how to change bulb in dry case?

Choco Starr
@choco-starr
11/10/13 06:36:17PM
3 posts

Hello Chocolatiers. I have a used Bakery Dry case in my shop and I want to change the flourescent tubes for LED tubes...anyone know how to do this? It's not apparent how the existing tubes come out. Anyone?

updated by @choco-starr: 04/12/15 05:46:09AM
Clay Gordon
@clay
11/11/13 10:20:49AM
1,680 posts

Somewhere in the case there should be a label that indicates who made the case. Contacting the manufacturer (it's not Bakery Dry).

You can also post a picture of the case showing the area(s) around the fixtures. Someone may recognize the manufacturer. But at this point we don't have enough information about the case to begin suggesting solutions.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Choco Starr
@choco-starr
11/11/13 12:11:50PM
3 posts

Thanks Clay. I found the manufacturer's video online. Its made by True and they have an excellent video on how to change a bulb...not apparently obvious on first inspection, but now I know. Thanks for the response!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores