Crescent Wrench mold - Looking for one

Dirke Botsford
@dirke-botsford
11/13/13 07:09:52PM
98 posts

I had a customer request for a chocolate crescent wrench, I've been looking online for one and came across some hobby PVC but the detail wasn't there, I know it sounds picky but I'm after more then just the general shape. They want one that looks like an actual tool. I could make a silicone mold but they want quantity and that won't do the trick.

Anyone know where I might be able to find a Poly mold of a crescent wrench, or an wrench? If it's PVC that would be fine too just has to have some sort of detail. Thanks for any assitance in advance!

updated by @dirke-botsford: 04/09/15 06:23:07AM
Carlos Eichenberger
@carlos-eichenberger
11/14/13 12:29:20AM
158 posts

While on a training course in Italy, we were taught how to make tool replicas by molding them in cocoa powder -- very similar to starch molding. Basically what you do is make a nice deep bed of cocoa powder, smooth it down, and then press the wrench into the powder. Extract from the powder with a magnet and pour in the chocolate. This can be repeated very easily.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores