Is the Chocovision Delta Worth It?

Trula R
@trula-r
11/22/13 09:51:13PM
3 posts

Hi everyone,

I have the opportunity to purchase a used chocovison delta machine or a used revolation x3210 machine. The delta is $300 more than the x3210 machine. I already know the basic differences, but can anyone out there give me their experience with either machine(especially the delta)? If you have had experience with both, do you think the delta is worth it? I have used a revolation x3210 and liked it, but I was just wondering if you guys think that the delta is truly superior.

Thanks,

Trula

updated by @trula-r: 04/10/15 10:24:48AM
Larry2
@larry2
11/23/13 08:31:42AM
110 posts
Trula,Could you tell us a little more about what you'll be doing? For exampl if you are doing molded chocolates the larger revolation machines are definitely worth it. If you'll be doing apples the again the larger machine will be very helpful.If you are dipping truffles and other small pieces then the Little Dipper would be fine.Take a look at this discussion for more insight. http://www.thechocolatelife.com/forum/topics/hilliard-vs-chocovision-newby-here?xg_source=activity :)
Potomac Chocolate
@ben-rasmussen
11/25/13 10:41:56AM
191 posts

Larry: I think Trula has already decided to go with one of the larger Chocolvisions, so isn't looking for comparisons to other machines. I think she's just looking for comparisons between the Delta and the x3210.

Trula: I've only used the x3210, because I decided that (for me and my process) the extra features of the Delta wouldn't be worth it. Since I'm bean-to-bar and only need to temper a few different types of chocolate, I didn't need the extended temper mode, or the ability to store a bunch of different recipes. If you're making truffles or chocolate-dipped items usingvarious couvetures, those features may be more useful to you.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores