New space

Corey Meyer
@corey-meyer
12/11/13 07:19:35AM
22 posts
It's about that time where we are outgrowing the commercial kitchen we manufacture in right now. We're starting to look into our own space. We are trying to figure out what we need. How much space everything will take up, etc.The plan is to do manufacturing and possible have a very small retail space in the front.We have a selmi Color temperer. We bake cookies. Need cold and dry storage. Production area.We would love to hear any ideas you might have and if your semi - local to the NYC area and are willing to give a tour, that would be fantastic!Corey
updated by @corey-meyer: 04/10/15 06:08:01AM
Adriennne Henson
@adriennne-henson
12/12/13 09:10:56PM
32 posts

Hi Corey,

Do you make plain dark chocolate bars or gluten free items?

I live in the new york city area

Corey Meyer
@corey-meyer
12/12/13 09:25:14PM
22 posts
Adrienne,We make chocolate covered candied jalapeos, candied jalapeos and chocolate dipped marshmallows. They are all gluten free.Corey
Chocotoymaker
@chocotoymaker
12/14/13 07:54:21AM
55 posts

I may have the exact space that you are describing become available in late spring. You can view a part of it in a video that I recently posted. PM me for contact info or send email to info@emvichocolate.com

How To Make a Giant Santa by EMVI chocolate

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores