Tomric 3d molds / moulds

Shannon Campbell
@shannon-campbell
02/03/14 08:46:02PM
13 posts
I am considering upgrading this Easter from my more difficult thin clear plastic 3d egg and bunny molds to a high quality polycarbonate. I'm told magnetic molds are so much easier and provide a major difference in "cleaner" results since they don't seep out like cheap clipped ones.I'm wondering if these molds are really worth the high cost? $200 for just 3-5 cavities is a lot. Also, if I select their solid magnetic molds could they these not be used hollow items too? Usually they just have an opening in the bottom but I'm wondering if these do not since their hollow ones are $100 more!Does anyone use these Tomric molds and have any feedback? Or anyone have advice on ones they love?
updated by @shannon-campbell: 04/10/15 08:39:32PM
Chocotoymaker
@chocotoymaker
02/03/14 08:54:54PM
55 posts

I use a bunch of high quality poly molds. Some of them are carried by Tomric, you can see many in my photos and on my website. If you work them right they are well worth it, some require a great deal of finesse and a bit of a learning curve.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores