Cacao beer or wine available in the us?

Ash Maki
@ash-maki
07/20/14 11:17:59PM
69 posts

Hi there,

Anybody out there heard of, or know of, any wine or beer drinks that are made from or with cacao that are available in the US?

updated by @ash-maki: 04/09/15 09:04:25AM
Clay Gordon
@clay
07/21/14 02:40:23PM
1,680 posts

Ash -

One of the projects I am working on is Solbeso - the world's first distilled beverage made from 100% fresh cacao fruit juice. We're registered for sale in NY, FL, and CA and ship to most states. It's 40% ABV, not 5-12% which is what a wine or beer would be, but it is very tasty. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you contact info for how to purchase.

:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Ash Maki
@ash-maki
07/21/14 03:11:04PM
69 posts

Hey there clay. That sounds like exactly what we are looking for! would love to get the contact info for that one. It would be great to get our hands on any other drinks you might know of too such as the black inca beer I noticed pictures of as well.

Clay Gordon
@clay
07/22/14 09:18:30AM
1,680 posts

The Black Inca beer is from Australia and you can contact ChocolateLife member Igor van Gerwen about getting some. We're registered for sale in California, so I need to connect to figure out how you can order. I will get back to you.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Don Carli
@don-carli
03/28/15 06:59:30PM
1 posts

Have you checked out Theobroma from DogFishHead Brewery?

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/theobroma.htm

deborah2
@deborah2
03/29/15 09:26:04PM
25 posts

Clay, I'm a former Los Angelino now living in Panama (and making chocolate in the Chiriqui Highlands).  I will be visiting family in Los Angeles in mid-May and would LOVE to find Solbeso.  Will be available for purchase by then?  The company website says they are not yet launched in CA.

Ash Maki
@ash-maki
03/29/15 11:58:16PM
69 posts

Hey there, Haven't checked out the dogfish brew yet. Looks like they are selling it here in California too. 

Greg Gould
@greg-gould
03/30/15 11:57:51AM
68 posts

Youngs Double Chocolate Stout - you should be abvle to get this anywhere

Boatswain Chocolate Stout - I get mine at Trader Joes

and my favorite beer of all: Gearys Winter Ale - the brewery is a mile from home.  

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores