SOMEONE TO ADVICE ME

Otseh Davidson Oshioreamhie
@otseh-davidson-oshioreamhie
08/13/14 02:41:22AM
2 posts

I recently joined this family, as i am planning to start small chocolate business, before going commercial, and i found a company called cocoatown, a manufacturer of small scale equipment, as a new entrant into the industry, i want to know if any body has been using their equipment, and how effective and efficiency

updated by @otseh-davidson-oshioreamhie: 04/11/15 06:36:10PM
Jonathan Harrison
@jonathan-harrison
08/13/14 04:59:40PM
8 posts

While looking for equipments,We kindly wish to be your regular suppliers of COCOA. We want you to come to our factory and place your demands. We are genuine and honest dealers in the Cocoa market. Our prices are affordable and negotiable.

garay more
@garay-more
08/21/14 09:16:22AM
7 posts

i am a cocoa farmer from east africa, and i am able to supply any quantity of cocoa bean requested Contact me soonest if interested lopezmariam3@gmail.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores