Research on Chocolate - I want to speak to 100 chocolate lovers. Any idea how?

Bryan Shah
@bryan-shah
09/22/14 01:04:03PM
1 posts

Hi guys,

I'm a new member of this community. Great website. I look forward to visiting and contributing to this community. I'm studying a Marketing course at the university and my research topic is on what makes people love chocolate and how the experience of having chocolate could be improved. I am happy to share the final research paper with you all.

I'm looking for a way to speak to about 100 chocolate lovers to learn more about their experiences with chocolate, what they like, what's missing, etc.

I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on how I can get in touch with people who love chocolate and are willing to give 15 mins of their time over the phone to me.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bryan

updated by @bryan-shah: 04/13/15 07:16:13AM
Peter3
@peter3
09/24/14 10:13:57PM
86 posts

I would suggest going to a chocolate store, talking with people who ran it about what you are trying to do and asking permission to interview their customers. If you offer to share your findings they may agree.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores