Tips Can't Access Your Account?

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/17/15 01:12:29PM
1,680 posts

What do you do if you can't access your account?

One of the admin features of the Jamroom software is the ability to update email addresses and reset passwords. On Ning, your account on TheChocolateLife did not "belong" to me because you could use the same login information to join multiple Ning communities. With Jamroom, this is one community, not a community that shares its member database with thousands of other communities.

If you have trouble accessing your account, send email to accounthelp (at) thechocolatelife (dot) com. In order to be able to help you I need to know the email address of your existing account AND your membername. You should be able to get these from any old email sent to you from from the old Ning web site if you don't remember them. 

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 06/29/23 06:55:17PM
ari salomon
@ari-salomon
01/24/15 11:58:03PM
4 posts

i looked at your 11 step email about account set up and it all seems fine - i am here so that's a good sign. but i dont see anywhere to do this step

10a) Make sure your Profile is ACTIVE.

Perhaps you can share a screenshot of what it looks like?

anyway, good luck with the new site. sounds like you've been real busy with it. did you compare it to buddypress? I have used that a little.

John Duxbury
@john-duxbury
01/25/15 02:10:51PM
45 posts

Hi Clay.  Thanks for doing this.  I know how difficult it can be to transfer applications to new platforms / software.  I'm also having dificulty completing steps 10a, 10c and 10d.  If you can find the time, screen shots would be great.  Once again, thanks for taking your time with this project.  I know we all very much appreciate it.  John

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/25/15 07:03:54PM
1,680 posts

Here is a screen shot of the PROFILE settings page of your account.

Hope this helps.

--
ari salomon
@ari-salomon
01/26/15 01:43:08AM
4 posts

that 'profile active' field is not visible to me.

Scott
@scott
01/26/15 10:46:22AM
44 posts

I'm experiencing the same thing ari-salomon is.  The "Profile Active" and "Profile Quota" fields aren't visibile to me.

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/26/15 02:48:20PM
1,680 posts

I am still working on it. I will let you know when it is fixed - if I fix it for one person I fix it for everyone. Need to get the attention of the developers.

--

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • one month ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores