Pairing Chocolates with a Tea Room

John Duxbury
@john-duxbury
04/30/15 02:32:46PM
45 posts

Hello All.  Sorry for posting my previous post in the wrong forum  - (should have gone into tip & tricks).  Still getting used to the new site!  I may have an opportunity to sell my chocolate in a local Tea Room where they serve tea and gourmet sandwiches.  Any thoughts as to pairing chocolate with tea?  The only pairing that  I currently make is a tea & honey truffle.  Thanks for the help, John 

corinne mendelson
@corinne-mendelson
05/11/15 12:37:21PM
20 posts

I make pralines with an indian blend tea with hibiscus and spices and it is a hitWink

cannoli.killer
@cannolikiller
05/30/15 03:15:38PM
10 posts

Hi John!  I went into a chocolate boutique the other day that was part wine lounge, and thought it was fantastic - I'd definitely have some tea I were to wonder past such a spot, too.  

Something that may be useful to you is a tool such as foodpairing.com or this one on http://www.callebaut.com/ocen/chocolizer#foodpairing.  Other manufacturers may have a version as well, but it could be a start.  Good luck, sir!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores