Perfect Equipements Tempering / Enrobing Unit

Cakeballer75074
@cakeballer75074
08/05/15 10:53:31AM
1 posts
My manual says Enro-2.  The product litereature and the website refers to Enro-6.  I think it is the same thing.  The pictures appear identical. 

I purchased this machine in May 2015 and it arrived in early June 2015.  We bought it to enrobe the cake balls that we make.  Our store opened in May and it was getting to be too much to do them all by hand. 

The machine is basically new.  It is plugged into its own dedicated circuit with a 20 amp breaker. 

I have a  second pan (to make it easier to change from one kind of chocolate to another)  and a second roll of parchment for the takeoff table. 

Polycarboante cover

blower attachment

speed adjustable enrobing belt

takeoff belt with parchment

vibration adjustable

detailer adjustable

We paid about $15,700 for the machine, extra accessories, and freight.  I will sell it for $14,000 or make an offer.  

Why am I selling? 

I have played with it a few times, but I am not able to get it to do what I want it to do.  I think it would be great for enrobing flat objects or filling molds.  For enrobing cake balls, I can't get the same result as dipping by hand. 

I am in the Dallas area.  You can see it or try it out in our store.  I am willing to deliver it within a reasonable distance, but I prefer not to crate it up and ship it. 

updated by @cakeballer75074: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores