Hilliard Little Dipper for Sale - Seattle

Lauren Adler
@lauren-adler
03/17/16 06:58:03PM
1 posts

Hilliard Little Dipper

$995 + $75 ground shipping in continental US (plus sales tax if purchased in Washington State)

We’ve graduated to larger equipment and no longer need our Hilliard Little Dipper chocolate tempering machine. This work-horse of a machine is an excellent upgrade if you’ve been using smaller tempering machines or are planning to temper between 1.5 lbs and 25lbs of chocolate a day. Plugs into a 120 volt outlet.

The machine uses two 100-watt lightbulbs as a heating mechanism, and they’re easy to change once you unscrew the metal backing on the machine. It’s also relatively easy to unscrew the baffle and the bowl for cleaning or changing chocolate, as necessary. Temperature is controlled by a mechanical knob and the tempering bowl motor is controlled by an off-on switch.

Contact Lauren Adler (206) 792-6799 or lauren@chocolopolis.com

updated by @lauren-adler: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
RegardsSent
@regardssent
12/21/16 11:52:06AM
12 posts

Is this still for sale?  Please contact at mizzouliana@gmail.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores