For Sale - Chocolate Factory & Cafe - New Hampshire

Neely Cohen
@neely-cohen
06/01/16 03:13:55PM
1 posts

*NEW PRICE*

Profitable, award-winning, bean-to-bar craft chocolate start-up in New Hampshire for sale: $99,000. Motivated seller (moving out of country).

Highly praised nationwide, our products have been featured in Bon Appetit magazine, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Boston Globe, Yankee Magazine, and other publications.

Starting with ethically sourced, organic cocoa beans from cooperatives in Central and South America -- we roast, crack, winnow, and stone grind cocoa beans, then temper, mold, and package our signature 70% dark chocolate bars on site.

Our wholesale market reaches nationwide and to Canada.

The cafe and bakery offers visitors a sensory experience where they can taste chocolate, learn about the history, culture, agriculture, and ethics of chocolate making, and see the factory through a viewing window.

In addition to our wholesale business and cafe, we offer factory tours, community events, tastings, demonstrations, and private parties.

Photos available upon request.

Detailed Information

Inventory: Included in asking price. Facilities: Newly renovated 1500 square foot facility with all new manufacturing equipment, handicapped accessible bathroom, and ample parking. Competition: Prime location in historic downtown area. We are the only small-batch bean-to bar chocolate manufacturer in the state. Growth & Expansion: This start-up business carries tremendous upside potential to grow as an internationally renowned brand in a short time because of the steadily growing demand for ethically sourced craft chocolate, the top level quality of our product, and the unique integrity of our process. Support & Training: Seller is committed to providing a minimum of three weeks hands-on training to the buyer.

updated by @neely-cohen: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Marc Amiet
@marc-amiet
06/15/16 08:35:51AM
3 posts

Hi,

I would like to learn more about your business. Please contact me at mamiet@comcast.net or 603-264-2458.

Thanks, Marc

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores