Looking for Chef Chocolatier / Manager

Marc Amiet
@marc-amiet
06/15/16 08:41:54AM
3 posts

We currently have an opportunity for a passionate and highly motivated chocolate professional to join our small team as Chocolatier & Production Manager. We’re looking for a hands-on leader with a positive attitude, capable of motivating and managing a small staff of up to 6 people. The ideal candidate has at least a few years of experience in chocolate and candy production.

If you are interested, please download and fill out our employment application form ( http://www.vanotischocolates.com/pdfs/VanOtis_Employment_Application.pdf ) and submit it along with your resume and cover letter to hr@vanotischocolates.com .  

Van Otis Chocolates, founded in 1935, is a small, modern-day confectionery company located in Manchester, NH.  By coupling traditional recipes with new and exciting product lines, we bring fun, and nostalgia back to the chocolate and candy experience. We are proud to have been voted Best Chocolatier of New Hampshire, for the past 15 years!  

To learn more about Van Otis Chocolates, please visit us at www.vanotis.com

updated by @marc-amiet: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores