SOLD F/S - 2 AC/MC Tempering Machines - Austin TX $550

Sandy Phillips
@sandy-phillips
08/07/16 04:52:52PM
11 posts

Our chocolate company recently closed. Due to this, we have 2 AC/MC Tabletop tempering machines for sale.

UPDATE: 1 SET HAS BEEN SOLD. THERE IS 1 REMAINING AC/MC WITH 3 BOWLS.

Both are about 3 years old. Also included are 6 of the metal bowls and 6 of the plastic agitator "walls" which double as thermometer holders. The extra bowls make it easier and faster to switch between flavors. The walls and bowls are easy to clean with soap and water.

Machine uses light bulbs for heat and is fully capable of heating to a temperature, allowing the chocolate to cool to another temp and then reheating to a 3rd temperature. At the end of this cycle the chocolate is tempered and ready to be worked.

While each bowl has a 6 pound capacity, we rarely used them with more than 4 pounds in a batch.

These machines are low maintenance and have been the work horse of our business. They still have many years of life in them. New machines sell for $800+ and each bowl/agitator combo for $125.00

Willing to sell to 1 buyer or as 2 lots of 1 machine with 3 bowls & walls each. ONLY 1 SET REMAINS.

Our price is $550 for the lot or $300 each individually. Shipping included in either price.

DFDelicacies@gmail.com if interested. Please indicate whether you want 1 or 2 machines in the email.

ACMC 1.JPG.jpg
ACMC 1.JPG.jpg  •  24KB

ACMC 2.JPG.jpg
ACMC 2.JPG.jpg  •  24KB

updated by @sandy-phillips: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores