F/S - Calico Cottage Fudge Kettle and Accessories - TX

MM84
@mm84
10/25/16 10:59:02PM
2 posts

For sale is a used Calico Cottage Fudge Kettle and many accessories (Fudge Pans, Fudge Knife, Measuring Cups, Packaging, etc) to get you started in your own fudge business.  We used this machine in our store for approximately 6-8 months. It was a great seller for us and the machine was very flexible in making many different types of fudge.  Everything works as new on the machine and nothing is wrong with it.  

Buyer is responsible for all shipping and crating charges.  Please ask any questions that you might have. We are located in Houston and we can arrange pick up from our Chocolate Store.  Asking $5,000 OBO

IMG_9547.JPG.jpg
IMG_9547.JPG.jpg  •  84KB

IMG_9549.JPG.jpg
IMG_9549.JPG.jpg  •  64KB

IMG_9548.JPG.jpg
IMG_9548.JPG.jpg  •  86KB

IMG_9550.JPG.jpg
IMG_9550.JPG.jpg  •  89KB

updated by @mm84: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
smikell
@smikell
11/02/16 12:56:29PM
1 posts

Interested!  What is the manufacturing date of the kettle?  Would you please email me at twinklebellies@gmail.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores