Looking for Enthusiastic Assistant Chocolatier! - NH

Marc Amiet
@marc-amiet
01/16/17 11:16:29AM
3 posts

We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated culinary professional to join our small team as Assistant Chocolatier . The ideal candidate has a confectionary or baking/pastry background and some experience working with chocolate. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and flexible team player who is passionate about chocolate and eager to learn all aspects of candy making in a fast paced environment. If you are interested, please send your cover letter along with your resume to hr@vanotischocolates.com .  

Van Otis Chocolates, founded in 1935, is a small, modern-day confectionery company located in Manchester, NH. By coupling traditional recipes with new and exciting product lines, we bring fun and nostalgia back to the chocolate and candy experience. We are proud to have been voted Best Chocolatier of New Hampshire, for the past 15 years!   For more information, visit us at www.vanotis.com

updated by @marc-amiet: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores