15 - 50 kilo Melangeurs / Grinders

chefpatissier
@chefpatissier
02/01/17 12:10:41PM
7 posts

The further I delve in the more I am discovering some options that I was not aware of in the small to medium batch size.  I would like to start this thread with some companies that are producing these machines, and would love any feedback from anyone with first hand experience.  From the quality and use of the machine as well as assistance in all aspects from the factory or distributor.  If needed for some of the less known brands, we can start separate threads.

Obviously many have spoken and had experience with Santha and Cocoa Town, and more information is always welcome.  But some of the other machines I would like to know more about are:

Rottar

Kadzama

Kudvic

Packint

FBM

Look forward to learning about others experiences with these and any other we may not have listed

updated by @chefpatissier: 02/01/17 12:25:44PM
Andy Koller
@andy-k
02/01/17 10:04:50PM
15 posts

I would as well be interested in experiences with the rottar grinder as I have no voices heard of this one so far.

Thanks for any inputs.

Best, Andy

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores