Paint brushes for chocolates

Sweet Impact Mama
@sweet-impact-mama
04/03/17 10:35:03AM
14 posts

Hello! I do all my cocoa butter painting and such by hand (waiting for sales to allow me to purchase a beginning airbrushing set up). I know the rules about what types of brushes to use for food safety, but I'm having issues with getting brushes that won't have the paint peel off the handles after a couple washings. (I hand wash everything in my kitchen.) 

Does anyone have recommendations for decent quality brushes that have plastic or better quality wooden handles, that can handle being washed well, without shedding and peeling? 

Second question: Is anyone working with TruColor products? Particularly the new liquid "effects" paints for chocolate? I need to brainstorm some issues I'm having with it.

Thanks in advance!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores