SOLD F/S - Used Savage Brothers Carousel Cream Center Extruder & Cutter - Oakland

Kristian Salvesen
@kristian-salvesen
05/19/17 01:43:05PM
8 posts

The Carousel Cream Center Extruder & Cutter helps the artisan candy-maker to shape and size ganache and cream based centers before dipping or enrobing.

Features

• Extrude and Cut Creams, Ganache, Fudges, Marzipan, Truffles, Cookie Dough, and More!
  • Increase productivity of operator by more than 300% over any hand method of forming centers.
  • Make round, oblong, egg shape, diamond, square, or heart shape, using interchangeable nozzles.
  • Maintains uniformity of weight and shape better than any other extruder on the market.
  • Independent adjustable rates for extrusion and for cutting - repeatable sizes at the rate you want
  • Can cut 20-25 lbs per hour

http://scciclient.blob.core.windows.net/savagebroscom/uploads/media/pdfs/24-Cream%20Extruder%20&%20Cutter.pdf

Machine is from 2011. Great condition. Comes with 3 nozzles. Custom nozzles are easy to get from Savage Brothers to get the size/shape you want.

Pirce: $5000 + shipping

updated by @kristian-salvesen: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores